CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Carson's Prayer

I wanted to write this down before I forget. Carson says her prayer's every night, but she says them to herself and they are rehearsed, so I don't get to hear them. Tonight I asked her if I could hear and this is what she said.... Dear God, Please don't let me have a good dream or a bad dream, a good dream or a bad dream ( she hates dreams). Thank you for this house and all of the furniture. Please watch over my family and everyone. I love you first, then myself, then my Mommy, Daddy then my Gigi, Papa and my Tyty, then Mia. Go miboo it's your birthday, go party it's your birthday. And bless us for our sins. Keep everyone I know healthy and happy, Amen.
So sweet! I decided to tell her what sin really means so she could ask for forgiveness instead of blessing them. This did not go over to well! She is such a sensitive child and she started balling feeling so bad that this whole time she was asking God to bless the bad things she has done! I of course felt terrible, but on the other hand wanted to set this straight. I finally settled her down telling her that God knows her heart and we all get confused and we learn something new each day. She is such a blessing in my life and I am so proud of the person she is!

2 comments:

Jinna said...

That is so sweet!! I think children's prayers are so cherished by God!
Love
Jinna

CIrons said...

That is precious, what a sweet girl!